General Information About Personal Data Act
Protection of Personal Data Act No.6698 (hereinafter referred as KVKK) was accepted on 24 March 2016 and published in the official journal no.29677 dated 7 April 2016.Some of the KVKK come into force right at the date of publication and some came into force on 7 October 2016.
What is a Personal Data?
Personal data within the context of KVKK involves any information(personal date) related to the identified or identifiable real person. Special Qualified Personal Data, which is a specific type of personal data contains datas related to race, ethnicity, political thought, philosophical belief, religion and othe beliefs, clothing, association, foundation or union membership, health, sex life, criminal convictions, security measures and biometric,genetic information(Private Qualified Personal Data). The statements in this disclosure text about your Personal Data covers your Private Qualified Personal Data too.
As SANITA HEALTH GROUP ve prioritize the privacy of our patients. In this context, we follow the necessary procedures for the careful processing and preservation of your personal data.
With this disclosure text information about how we process ( collect, use, protect ,pass, delete, etc) the personal data we obtain as part of the dental health services we provide is shared.
Disclosure Text About Processing Personal Data
Information related to the processing of your personal data by AYDILEK ORAL AND DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES LTD. ŞTİ. (SANITA HEALTH GROUP) is stated below;
Briefing in the capacity of Data Officer
In accordance with KVKK No.6698 and in the capacity of Data Officer, your personal data can be recorded, stored, updated, shared with third persons where permitted by legislation, categorized, destroyed and processed using the ways stated in the KVKK.
How to process your personal data?
Your personal data, which you share with SANITA HEALTH GROUP in accordance with KVKK no 6698 is obtained during the interactions with call center, website, surveys, social projects, social media applications like competitons, during admission to the dental hospital at the time of the service provided by the dental hospital or obtained verbally, written or electronically with various methods and ways and then collected via recording,storing, replacing and reorganizing. Any transaction carried out on data within the scope of the KVKK is considered as ‘’processing of personal data’’.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
Here are some examples of the personal data we process;
Personal Data You Provide To Us: The personal data we collect for the following purposes while varying according to the health service provided or offered to you are stated below;
Especially your medical data obtained during the health services like diagnosis, examination, treatment, care and etc; name-surname, birth date, T.C ID Number, Gender, phone number, e-mail adress, post adress, financial info like payment and billing info, private insurance policy information or social security institution regarding financing the health service, your voice recording in contacted via call center, camera recordings that takes place in our hospital, plate number of your car while using the parking area and every special or general data you share with Sanita Health Group on various channels.
We would also like to point out that when you use our call center or website to use the onlince services of Sanita Health Group; join the trainings, seminars or organizations or visit web pages or surf in these website your personal data will also be processed.
The Purposes and Legal Reasons for processing of your personal data
The personal and general data you shared ;
- Fulfilling our legal obligations stated in Health Services Law No.359, Delegated legislation on Organisations and duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Organisations No.663, regulation of private health organisations offering oral and dental health services, regulation of processing and providing the privacy of personal health data and other related regulations,
- Storing health related information that needs to be stored under applicable legislation
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with relevant legislation
- Protection of public health, protection of oral and dental health, constructing preventive dentistry, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services for dentistry
- To provide information to prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials in matters related to public safety and legal disputes when demanded and in accordance with legislation
- Financing plan and management fort he delivery of dental health services
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security on our hospital
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of our dental hospital, improving services, analyzing, evaluating risk management and quality procedures,
- To be able to inform you about the appointment if you book one
- Monitoring and preventing abusive and unauthorized processes
- Billing for the given services
- Verifying your identity,
- Verifying your connections with the institutions contracted with our dental hospital, sharing the information requested by the insurance firms you are insured with or the contracted institutions that you are a member of within the scope of the financing of the dental service
- To be able to answer any questions and complaints about our dental services,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and improvement of it, traning and improving of our employees
- Recruitment of drugs and medical devices,
Can be processed for including but not limited to these purposes.
Your personal data can be transferred to physical or computational systems inside our hospital or inside contracted organisations and kept in both digital and physical environment. Medical data like test results, reports, x-ray results you obtained from other health institutions on examination and treatment processes will be destroyed within three months if you do not take them back from us.
For how long do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislation regarding the protection of personal data, especially the KVKK until the elemination of the legitimate objectives.
Persons and Organizations Where Your Personal Data May Be Transferred
We can transfer your personal data to institutions or organisations permitted by the Basic Law of Health Services No.359, Delegated legislation on Organisations and duties of the Ministry of Health and Affiliated Organisations No.663, regulation of private health organisations offering oral and dental health services, regulation of processing and providing the privacy of personal health data and other related regulations, Ministry of Health amd its affiliated sub-units, Police and other law enforcement agencies, the prosecutors offices, courts, private insurance companies,our direct/indirect domestic/international shareholders, auditors, consultants, lawyers, business partners, domestic or foreign organisations and other third parties that we get services contractually
Rights of the personal data owner in accordance with KVKK no.6698
Article 11 of the KVKK no.6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and in accordance with the relevant article the rights of the owner of personal data after the date are as follows:
Regarding your processed personal data, you have the right to
- Find out if your personal data has been processed or not
- Request information if personal data has been processed
- To find out the purpose of processing of the personal data and wheter it is being used in accordance with its purpose
- Know the third parties that personal data transferred to at home or abroad
- Request the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data under the terms set forth in arcticle 7 of KVKK (because health related personal data must be stored under the legislation the right for deleting this data will be evaluated in accordance with the Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and will be sent to central database.)
- Request that these transactions to be reported to third parties if the personal data is corrected, deleted or destroyed (because health related personal data must be stored under the legislation the right for deleting this data will be evaluated in accordance with the Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and will be sent to central database)
- To object an outcome as a result of otomatic systems analyzing persons processed personal data
- To request remedy of damage in the event of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
when you contact us in accordance with the legislation.
In order to exercise your rights mentioned above, by filling the application form on our website stating your credentials,the right you want to exercise and your request in details you cam deliver the form to the adress(Semsettin Gunaltay St. No 228 Erenkoy. Kadıkoy / Istanbul/ Turkiye) stated on the application form in person,via notary or via an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a secure electronic signature.
Phone +90 216 970 80 80
Your applications within this framework will be finalized within a maximum of 30 days. These applications are free of charge and if the application requires an additional cos in accordance with the second paragraph of article 13 of the law, the fee on the tariff set by the board will be charged by our company.